I'm calling this one "Butterfly Star" Look close -- the butterflies are red, but some mean kid has de-antennaed them all. This pattern started out in green and white size 30 thread without the Josephine rings, equal sized rings, and only four repeats. It didn't lay down very well. I started over and made one in red ombre and white DMC size 80 tatting thread. Five repeats seemed just right after I made the upper rings twice the size of the lower rings (the butterfly wings). Then I got a wild hair and thought it might make a nifty doily, so I started one. Started is the key there. Unfortunately, I ran out of red thread. So I have this nice UFO. I might have to see if I can get some more red ombre and finish the darn thing or it will drive me nuts!
War and Peace - Taken in June 2018 with a Samsung phone camera
9 hours ago