I've been tagged by Sapna -- it didn't hurt though.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So -- seven facts:
1. I learned to read before I started school.
2. I tried, but could not learn, macramé (just knot my thing).
3. Reading is as necessary as eating and breathing.
4. Paper and office supply stores are almost as fun as the bookstore.
5. My toes are really short and I can spread them out like fingers. A bunch of us had a write-with-your-toes contest in college and I won.
6. I like opera -- if there are supertitles that's even better because they're really pretty funny, even it they aren't intended to be.
7. I have a master's degree in history (for a reason!) and I do calculations for oil and gas title opinions, and the accounts receivable at work.
I'm tagging Bob, Martha and Arlene.
Just another Saturday - Nothing special went on around here today, just housework, yard work, and a little relaxation. Of course relaxation means time for a little tatting! I a...
21 hours ago