Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Butterfly One - Version One Pattern

First version of the first butterfly. For those of you that can work from a diagram, I hope this one is sufficient. If there's something really confusing, leave me a comment and I'll see if I can clarify. I think this .jpg ends up being fairly large, too. Again, using Firefox, you can print preview it then tell it to print landscape and fit to the page. I still don't know what any other browser might do, but believe they should have something similar. If you are a member of Here-Be-Tatters or eTatters, I've posted a .pdf file of this image in both places. If you can't get something usable, leave a comment and we'll figure something out -- unless the reason it's not usable is there are no text instructions. I don't want to do those. :)
Oh -- I just realized none of these patterns say to use two shuttles. I do it as a matter of habit.

3 comments:

Tatskool said...

That's my favorite, the pattern looks good. Thank's a lot, your butterflies are really clever.

C4G said...

OOOO that one is niiiiiiiiice.

Thanks for the link to Kersti.com! I searched all over the Internet (even running into a virus along the way although thankfully the anti-virus stopped it before it took over) looking for the pattern! Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you!!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your butterflies are very pretty! I really like the thread you've used!