Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tat It and See

Tat it and See by Jane Eborall
How much fun is a do it day-by-day pattern without knowing what you're making? Ask just about anybody in the tatting world! I was copying the pattern every day, and was finally able to catch up through day 7. I'm thinking I should have twisted my very long picot a bit more -- or else my whatisit is standing in a very strong windstorm. I chose DMC size 80 in an orange ombre. My reasoning behind this was diabolical. Actually, it was because that's what happened to be on top of the bag. I'm looking forward to the next installment. I'm thinking ...hmmmm... decoration for a baby boy's tie-dyed onsie. :)

1 comment:

Tatskool said...

Your.....is going to be fab, I just love the colour. That sort of 'animally' colour I find so hard to find.