As in not right. "Whew," I was thinking, "finally, ready for the next row!" That was so not true. It turns out in trying to split these individual motifs so I could work the doily in rounds (the one I was working on for Tatting Day) I got the stitch counts backwards on the split rings. Fiddle. Out came the scissors, forty-eight little snip-and-rips later this is what I've got -- a pile of knot wrong.
I'm about half way around putting this row back on -- but it's not wrong this time it's Knot Right!
More Itty Bitty Zoo critters - Yesterday was another one of those days that just flew by. I had planned to spend time practicing split rings, following some tips from my dear friend Step...
21 hours ago