Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Sternenhimmel

Tricky little thing, this Blogger.  I can be out of town and still post something here.  It's amazing that I'm bothering, though, since I don't post when I'm in town.  I've left the rest of the family home to muddle on without me while I whoop it up at Shuttlebirds.  

In the meantime, this is a star-shaped motif from Susanne Schwenke's SpitzenKreationen.  It's made with two strands of Sulky blendables thread in green shades.  I don't have that fancy color chart Lace-lovin' Librarian has, and who cares what number they are?  I like this pattern as well as I like the others.


Yup -- SpitzenKreationen went into the pile of "on the plane" things!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, I hope you have a wonderful time at Shuttlebirds!

My fancy color chart has coffee stains all over it, so it's very hard to tell what some of the colors look like. I accidentally trashed it, and then hubby lovingly emptied the coffee filter and grounds on top of it! If anyone's interested, the color charts are available online.

Fox said...

Love it - wherever you post it from!
Fox ; )

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I'm going to try combining threads one of these days. Maybe I'll even try a pattern from that book! I hope you have a wonderful time at Shuttlebirds!

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

The blend made for a really interesting color, and the pattern itself is a beautiful snowflake :) good job :) Love it!