Okay, I'll admit it -- this was a disappointment. *sigh* This is my original Lock Chain ornament cover pattern. It's made in DMC size 80 red and green threads with red, green, and white beads. I made a completely different bottom for it, too. I like it very much. I think my tatting was very nice as well. The comment I got on this one was that it was not spaced evenly on the ball. Oh. Well, darn. Next time I'll get out my protractor, ruler and calipers! (Yeah, that was a really mature comment.)
Just like Nicole (my 8-year-old niece) I wanted one of the BIG ribbons for this one. Humility, indeed! (I dunno where to find any of that).
Oh, I haven't posted this one before, so it's number 12 for my 25 Motif Challenge.
Finished and on my site - Well I finally got it done - the new snowflake pattern. You would've laughed at my first attempt to get it online and working. I somehow got the wrong ...
10 hours ago